martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

Arturo

I´m a 20 years old guy, Im from Querétaro Qro. I´m studying Administration at the EBC University.  The idea of this blog is to improve my skills and practice my English.
I really love to going out with my friends. I found very interesting spend my time in my city downtown and having long walks around there. I´m working in a Restaurant-Bar and I´m in charge of the terraz of this restaurant. I´m trying to find the way to convene work and college and finally get good results before de effort. What I expect to get when I finish my studies is to keep studying more degrees and specializations but in the area of Hospitals and health stuffs, all of this around administration.

6 comentarios:

  1. Downtown is great! I also like spending time there. I think it´s amazing you want to work in the health area!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it looks that you enjoy to work a lot and that sounds great!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Having a little walk downtown will always be relaxing! I really likee going out for a coffee with friends o even with your family :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hey franco, how are you? is good that you follow with the english clases

    ResponderEliminar
  5. good!! Finally know what is the purpose of create a blog! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi arturo we are in the same class of english so we have to do a blog that's the reason of this comment have a nice day

    ResponderEliminar